|Yazar|| : ||Tuna Kiremitçi|
|İsbn|| : ||9789759919900|
|Yayın Tarihi|| : ||Ekim, 2008|
|Dil|| : ||Türkçe|
|Sayfa Sayısı|| : ||163|
|Ölçü|| : ||13,5 x 19,5 cm|
|Yayınevi|| : ||Doğan Kitap|
- Ah! Hello! Welcome, young lady.
- Thank you.
- Please, take a seat. I do suggest the red winged chair. İt is quite comfortable. - Thanks.
- Perhaps Zelda has intimidated you a little. Please forgive her. She and her family were taken to a concentration camp when she was only six. Her parents were killed before her very eyes. Therefore, she never speaks. But, do not let her muteness misguide you. She is, indeed, a precious one. For almost thirty years now, she has been managing this house, and I have never seen her make a mistake.
- Don't worry. I wasn't scared.
- But you do look a little nervous, my dear...
- I'm always like this during job interviews. That's exactly why I've never had a smoothly running interview till today.
- Young lady, please do not consider this as an interview.
- What is it then?
- Consider it a visit. An evening visit, perhaps. Suppose that you have come to visit a distant, aged aunt of yours.
- Got it.
- But your coat?
- What's wrong with my coat?